Vicco Turmeric Cream is a very good cream for skin problems. Turmeric is an amazing medicinal herb certainly found in the kitchen of all families in the world from the very ancient age of time. Its incredible properties are beneficial for uses as curry to disinfecting wounds and beauty care creams.
The government has allowed the manufacture of the Ayurvedic Medicines license after checking the ingredients of Vicco Turmeric Skin Cream keeping in the mind about beneficial medicinal properties of contents.
Vicco Turmeric Cream – Ingredients, Price and Packaging
This Ayurvedic Vicco Turmeric Cream with its Pure, natural and superb properties of turmeric and sandalwood oil perfectly absorbed in the skin and give a renewed, vitalized, supple, soft, glowing younger skin tone that other cosmetics products can’t provide. It also prevents sun rays to penetrate the external skin layer and thus protects the skin and keeps the original color of skin protecting from pigments due to sunlight.
Vicco Turmeric Cream is a well-mixture of a high proportion of turmeric (beneficial root), fragrant sandalwood, and cooling oil. Turmeric is the primary ingredient of this skin cream. Depending on the verity of this cream along with turmeric it may have sandalwood oil. These ingredients are very beneficial to get a smooth, glowing, young looking skin. Following are the ingredients:
I. Active Ingredients
- Extracts of Turmeric (Curcuma Longa, Linn.-Rhizome-Powder) 16% w/w
- Sandalwood Oil (Santalum Album, Linn.-Stem-Oil) 0.5% w/w
II. Cream Base
- Propyl Paraben Sodium 0.05% – [Sodium Propyl Paraben is widely used in food, cosmetics, pharmaceutical, textile etc industries due to its antiseptic property.]
- Sorbitol 3% – [Sorbitol is a humectant agent, so it keeps skin hydrated by pulling water from the air through the osmosis process.]
- Stearic acid 15% – [Stearic acid is good cleanser as it acts as a surfactant which lowers the surface tension of oils and helps to remove dirt, sweat and excess sebum from the skin and hair.]
- Sodium Hydroxide 0.07% – [It is also known as lye and caustic soda. As it is a highly alkaline in nature used in small amounts in cosmetics to maintain and keep the pH of a product. Its cleansing and denaturing properties are also very effective.]
- Methyl Paraben – [It is a preservative used in cosmetics to protect both the products and health of consumers through preventing the growth of harmful bacterias and mold.]
2) Price and Packaging (approx)
- 15g Package – Rs. 61
- 30g Package – Rs. 115
- 50g Package – Rs. 173
Note: The exact prices may be different from the listed above as it changes over time, type and packaging amount. So, before buying always check with your local and online stores and compare prices and discounts.
Vicco Turmeric Cream – Benefits and Uses
Vicco Turmeric is very useful for acne, pigmentation, lightening the skin blemishes and skin tone. It’s not a cream you use like scrubbing, cleansing, suns cream etc. keep reading to know more about its benefits and uses for various purposes.
- Vicco Turmeric Cream for Acne: It has turmeric as main ingredients which are very good for treating acne problems and reduces it thoroughly.
- Vicco Turmeric Cream for Cuts, Wounds, Skin Irritations: Vicco Turmeric Skin Cream has an anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties that acts as a disinfectant and antiseptic that can be used on small cuts and wounds, various skin infections and irritations.
- Vicco Turmeric Cream for Oily and Dry Skin: As this cream is non-greasy in nature so it is not recommended for dry skin type. Especially in winter, it makes skin very dry so use this cream with mixes a good moisturizer. And for oily skin its no problem to use without worry. And for very oily skin type cleanse your face time to time and use it.
- Vicco Turmeric Cream for Scars, Dark Spots & Pigmentation: This cream is very useful lightening and removing acne marks, scars & dark spots, reduces pigmented skin area and get a smooth, even, glowing younger looking skin tone.
- Vicco Turmeric Cream for Men & Women: This cream is suitable for both Men and Women. Every gender can use this cream to get beneficial results and reduces skin problems.
2) How to Use Vicco Turmeric Cream
Vicco Turmeric Cream can be used for various skin issues like acne, scars, marks, dark spots, pigmentation, rashes. But all these benefits are available only on properly use this cream. Following are the procedures:
- First, cleanse your skin with mild soap water and dry it with some cotton.
- Put some amount of this cream to your skin and massage it well to get an even distribution of it.
- Use it before bedtime especially after sunset as it doesn’t have SPF. So it can’t protect sun-rays (UV rays).
- Use this cream before bed and cleanse that after wake up in the morning.
- Use it daily with the above procedure to get the best results and results will be visible after some days of use.
Vicco Turmeric Cream – Review
- Its active ingredients are natural and have no side effects.
- Has a matte finish
- Useful for removing facial hairs
- It brightens and improves skin tone.
- Reduces and cures acne and rashes with its marks, various scars, pigmentation issues
- Its non-greasy nature makes it perfect for normal to oily acne prone skin.
- Its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties make it good for cuts & wounds, burns.
- No white caste
- Available at local stores and buying it online
- You can use this cream at night before bed and cleanses it in the wake-up to eliminate its yellowish staining effect on the skin as it has a high amount of turmeric.
- Use a small amount of this skin cream or its heavy usage can make your skin oily.
- It has sandalwood oil and turmeric fragrance which can be felt bad and strong for some people.
- It may seem costly for some people as it has costly beneficial ingredients which make production cost is more than normal other category skin creams.
- This cream is not suitable for dry skin type.
- It may not be suitable for all types of skin.
- It doesn’t have any SPF so can’t protect UV rays to penetrate into skin layer.
3) Side effects, Warnings & Suggestions
- This cream should not be used if you are allergic to turmeric and if you are suffering from serious skin problems.
- It may not be advisable for all acne prone skin type and if your skin is prone to breakouts. Its because of this cream have an unknown oil base.
- Before using it’s always advisable to consult your doctor if you have any health issues.