Suffering from tough constipation problem? If YES then no worry at all. Here is a solution to your problem. Pet Saffa Ayurvedic Churn is the key solution. Go through the following details so that you will understand what it is and how it helps you out of your problem.
Pet Saffa – Ingredients, Price, and Packaging
Pet Saffa is a brilliant ayurvedic product which assists to keep bowel movements regularly due to its laxative nature and ensure the proper cleaning of the body. Ayurvedic Pet Saffa is formulated with a standard quality fibrous material formulation for the relief of constipation.
Constipation generally caused by different reasons like An unstable lifestyle, less physical activity, changes in the usual diet, irregular eating habits, fast food, etc. Pet Saffa is a 100% ayurvedic formula that helps relieve chronic constipation. It is developed under strict quality standards, using a classic, scientifically woven formula that maintains normal bowel movements for effective body cleansing.
Pet Saffa is enriched and well balanced with fibrous content like Ispaghula (Plantago ovate). Pet Saffa is fully made up of natural ingredients that do not alter the normal process of the digestive system and are shown with surprising results in alleviating gastrointestinal discomfort with lasting and very beneficial effects in relieving constipation by forming the normal bowel, assist in the formation of stool and promote increased bowel evacuation with low abdominal distension and flatulence.
1) Key ingredients
Pet Saffa is made with natural ingredients that will not alter the natural process of the digestive system and with amazing results in the relief of gastrointestinal intestinal symptoms with long-lasting effects and extremely beneficial in relieving constipation. It is very useful for chronic constipation, stomach, headache, and heartburn caused by constipation. It helps in stool formation and helps improved stool path, in addition to low abdominal bloating and flatulence.
The natural granules of Pet Saffa consist of natural ingredients of wind-repellent herbs, which are called in Ayurveda as Rasayana. The herbs used are soft on the walls of the organs, they do not create harshness and complications. Pet Saffa All natural enriched with the goodness of following herbs to fulfill its goal.
- Ajwain (Trachyspermum Ammi): An effective herb to encourage digestive liquids.
- Amaltash (Cassia Fistula): It contains hepatoprotective properties and helps relieve indigestion and abdominal gas.
- Castor Oil: It is all natural anti-inflammatory and antibacterial herb to protect from gastrointestinal infections.
- Ispaghula (Plantago psyllium): Its natural fibrous laxative property increases the stool volume and thus very useful for relieves of irritable bowel syndrome constipation.
- Jeera (Cuminum cyminum): It is very effective and helpful for pain relieves produced due to flatulence, bloating & gas.
- Kalimirch (Piper nigrum)
- Nimbukamlam (Citric acid)
- Nisot (Operculina Turpethum): A natural digestive herb effective in constipation, fatty liver, bloating, gas, abdominal pain.
- Svarjiksara (Sodium bicarbonate): Helps to relieve heartburn and gastritis with its antacid property. Also improves the proper functioning of the digestive system.
- Saunf (Foeniculum vulgare): It is a strong laxative, hepatic herbs and fortified with quantities of minerals to rejuvenate the walls of the intestine and enhance the efficiency of digestive function.
- Senna or Swarna Patri (Cassia augustifolia): A proven laxative herb that relives and treats constipation.
- Sonth (dry Zingiber officinale): It is a digestive herb and digestive system that promotes digestive fires in the body to boost digestion.
- Triphala (Haritaki or Harad – Terminalia Chebula, Bibhitaki or Baheda – Terminalia Bbellirica, Amalaki or Amla – Emblica Officinalis): A natural cleanser to rejuvenate the digestive system and obtain more secretions. The natural cleanser, a combination of exothermic herbs to stimulate gastric secretion, prevents flatulence, bloating, indigestion and lower belly expansion. It rejuvenates the digestive system and improves more secretions and provides antioxidants to eliminate toxins from the intestines.
- Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
2) Product Price and Packaging (approx)
- Pet Saffa Natural Laxative Tablets – Rs. 78 / 30 Tablets
- Pet Saffa Natural Laxative Granules – Rs. 78 / 120g
Pet Saffa – Benefits, Uses, Dosage, and Reason to Choose
Pet Saffa, natural laxative, is an ‘Ayurvedic Wonder’ for the benefits of digestive health through a general approach. Otherwise, the Ayurvedic Rasayan naturally cleans the walls of the intestines to boosts the absorption of nutrients from the diet and excrete excrement efficiently. The presence of natural antioxidants to regenerates the cells to promote more enzymes and juices to digest swallowed foods.
1) Benefits and Uses
- A Natural Constipation Reliever: Pure laxative Pet Saffa is the Ayurvedic prescription that helps relieve constipation by stimulating digestive secretions, size, and regular bowel formation.
- Natural Laxative: A combination of powerful, tested and authenticated herbs effectively calm doshas to alleviate gastrointestinal disorders such as constipation, flatulence, indigestion, gas and irregular bowel syndrome.
- A Natural Cleanser: The herbs used in the formulation are called Rasayan and eliminate free radicals to effectively remove toxic substances from the digestive system. It acts as a natural cleanser to cleanse the intestinal tract for a good function.
- Safe & Harmless: Herbs used in formulation with intensive care and manufacturing guidelines are well-made to ensure quality standards. Therefore safe to use.
2) Why Pet Saffa Laxative Granules & Tablets
- Purely Ayurvedic: Rich in Ayurvedic Rasayan (herbs) to provide the digestive system with essential nutrients to relieve constipation.
- Safe & Effective: The herbs used in the formula provide extensive results with no side effects or inconvenience.
- Easy to Administer (for Tablets): The tablet is easy to swallow and does not spoil the taste of the mouth.
3) Pet Saffa – Dosage
This medicine is suitable for everyone. The dosage of Pet Saffa may vary according to the age, sex and health condition.
- For Granules: 1 or 2 teaspoons (5 g to 10 g) with one glass of lukewarm water before going to bed.
- For Tablets: 1 tablet for mild constipation, 2 tablets for chronic constipation. Tablets are to be taken with lukewarm water.
It is always advisable to consult with your physician before intake.
Pet Saffa – Side effects, Warnings & Suggestions
- It’s safe for Everyday use. But you can make a week gap after 25-30 days of usage
- It is 100% safe Ayurvedic remedy for Chronic Constipation. Acidity, gastric problem, headache associated with constipation. But if you suffering from any major health issues then you must have to consult your doctor before taking it.
Buy Pet Saffa
Want to buy Pet Saffa? Go to: Pet Saffa Official Website and then click on Buy option.