Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel Original and Sundarya are the products of Patanjali Ayurveda. These products have many benefits for the skin to make it healthy. Without any other discussion, let’s go into points below about details of product, ingredients, benefits how to use, pros, cons etc.
Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel – Key Ingredients & Price
1) Key Ingredients
Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel original and Sundarya are made up of following ingredients which are generally natural. Each 5 Gram gel contains:
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) – 89-90%
- Vitamin E, fragrance and preservative q.s.
- Base material q.s.
- Permitted color (Brilliant blue, tartrazine yellow)
- Crocus sativus/Saffron/Kesar – 0.01% (for Sundarya Gel)
- Santalum album/Sandalwood/Chandan – 0.10% (for Sundarya Gel)
2) Product Price and Packaging (approx)
- 150 ml – Rs. 75/80
- 60 ml – Rs. 35/40
Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel – Benefits and Uses
- Benefits: Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel hydrates the skin and makes it soft and supple. This benefit makes aloe vera gel a must use in winters
. HowTo: Take a little amount to apply it to your face only or with some of your favorite moisturizer.
2) Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel for Dark Circle Eye Mask
- Benefits: One can use Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel to get the cooling sensation, reduce the dark circles and puffiness.
- How To: Apply over eyes at night before bed every day.
3) Prevent Dryness of Skin
- Benefits: One can get rid of the dryness of the skin.
- How To: Apply Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel mixed with some Vitamin E on the face at night every day. You can get Vitamin E as a capsule or liquid form in medical store easily.
4) Face Primer
- Benefits: We can also use this Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel as face primer to smoothen the skin and to last the makeup longer.
- How To: Just apply a very thin layer of this gel on your face and leave it for approx 5 minutes. Then apply your favorite foundation or the BB cream. This will combat the excessive oiliness and foundation on the face looks matte and softer.
5) Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel as BB cream
- Benefits: You can use Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel as a homemade BB cream.
- How To: To prepare this homemade BB cream you need to just mix some of your favorite foundation with this gel and apply on face to get the mousse-like in texture and help in the flawless application.
6) Face Pack
- Benefits: With face pack it also makes the skin smooth further and get glowing skin.
- How To: Apply some face pack on a bowl and add some of this gel. Mix it well and apply on face. You can also use neem based face pack to prevent pimples faster or can use Patanjali Kanti lep paste with this gel.
7) Reduce Dark Spots and Anti-Tanning Cream
- Benefits: Aloe is also wonderful for its healing properties. It will reduce the dark spots and de-tan which are due to pimples and acne on the face and sunburn and this makes the skin more spot-free.
- How To: Mix some of this gel with the lemon juice and turmeric powder and then apply on face. Leave this for overnight. Next morning wash with plain water. It will soon reduce the dark spots and blemishes of the skin and also de-tan your skin.
8) Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel for Dandruff removal and Hair growth
- Benefits: Regular application of Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel on the scalp cures the itchiness of scalp and dandruff problem. For hair growth too, aloe gel is beneficial as it promotes the hair growth and induces the dormant follicles to produce new hair.
- How To: Just mix this gel with some lemon juice or orange juice and apply to prevent dandruff. And for hair growth, you can apply the gel on the scalp and leave for overnight. Then wash the hair in the next morning with mild shampoo.
Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel – Review
- Affordable price, so worth buying
- This gel comes in a transparent tube so it is easier to determine how much gel is remaining and which is easy to use and tube pack also makes this hygiene and safe
- Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel is suitable for all skin types and especially for acne-prone oily to normal skin
- It is Non-sticky in nature
- Works best for sensitive skin
- Vitamin E included
- This is natural and free from the harmful chemicals
- The quantity required in every wash is very less which makes a long use with a single buy
- This can be bought online from the Patanjali stores
- Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel is undoubtedly a good product and budget buy
- It is a natural product so has very less or no side effects
- Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel has some preservatives and colorants to protect it from being damaged
- Not much efficient to nourish dry skin